When it comes to Indian cuisine and the name of paneer is not taken, it cannot happen.
Paneer is prepared and eaten in many different ways, from starter to main course.
You too must have tasted paneer in many forms from matar paneer to paneer tikka.
But if you are looking for a quick and delicious recipe with the help of paneer, then you can consider making Paneer Bhurji.
If you do not know, then we are telling you that Paneer Bhurji is a mixture of tomatoes, onions, chillies, grated paneer and some dry spices.
When all these things are mixed in proper proportion, then the mouth waters on seeing Paneer Bhurji.
Although it is believed that this dish originated from Punjab, but today it is made all over the country.
People like to eat paneer bhurji with bread toast, rotis and parathas.
At the same time, you can also eat it as a side dish.
Today we are sharing here with you the recipe of Paneer Bhurji.
Scroll down the article to read more.
• 250 g grated cheese
• 3 tbsp ghee or butter
• 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
• cup finely chopped onion
• tsp cumin
• 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• 1 finely chopped green chili
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• tsp turmeric powder
• tsp garam masala powder
• tsp coriander powder
• 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
• First heat ghee or butter in a pan.
• Add cumin seeds as soon as the ghee or butter is heated. Make sure you keep the flame low-medium. Let the cumin crackle.
• Now add onion to it. Mix well and fry the onions lightly.
• After this add chopped green chilies and ginger-garlic paste. Fry on low-medium flame till the raw smell of ginger-garlic comes out.
• Now add chopped tomatoes and fry them on medium flame till they melt. Add a pinch of salt to help the tomatoes cook faster.
• After the tomatoes are soft and mushy, add the dry spices. Fry for 1-2 minutes.
• After this add grated paneer. Mix well and let the paneer cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
• Keep in mind that do not cook the paneer for a long time or on high flame or else the paneer may become hard.
• At the end add chopped coriander and mix well.
• Serve and eat Paneer Bhurji with Roti, Naan, Poori and Paratha.
• You can also use them as a filling in wraps.
people – 3
• Calories – 353 calories
• Fat – 31 grams
• Protein – 10 grams
• Carbohydrates – 9 grams
• Fiber – 3 grams