Keeping pets has become very common these days.
People love and care for pets very much.
For this reason, we feed a little of what we eat to our pets.
Whereas according to experts, we should avoid feeding everything to pets.
The internal digestive system and enzymes inside a dog’s body are not the same as those of humans, which is why they should be avoided.
Because some toxins can reach your pet’s body and cause harm.
Garlic is also very harmful for our cute friends because it contains thiosulfate, which damages red blood cells.
Sometimes you feed chocolate to the dog with love.
Rather it is not good for their health.
In fact, chocolate cans are highly toxic to dogs and should not be given to them.
Coffee beans contain caffeine, which is considered a very dangerous and toxic chemical for dogs.
Its consumption can be fatal for them.
Due to this gradually the immunity of the dog becomes weak.
Mustard contains toxic compounds, which can cause gastroenteritis.
This causes swelling in the stomach of dogs.
In such a situation, do not give any products containing mustard to the dog.
Although avocado is said to be good for the human diet due to the fat it contains, it is not man’s best friend.
This superfood contains a toxin, which can lead to intestinal problems in dogs.
Many people have a habit that after making tea, they throw tea leaves anywhere.
If dogs eat tea leaves, then they become itchy and the risk of skin infection also increases significantly.
Due to this their skin starts coming off and they get cough.
Tea leaves are dangerous for every animal.
raw meat and fish
Like raw eggs, raw meat and fish can contain bacteria that cause food poisoning.
Some fish such as salmon, trout, shad or sturgeon may also contain a parasite that causes “fish disease” or “salmon poisoning disease”.
It is treatable, but seek help immediately.
The first symptoms are vomiting, fever and large lymph nodes. Cook the fish thoroughly to kill the parasite.
grapes or raisins
Eating grapes or raisins made from it has an effect on the kidneys of the dog,
so never give them raisins in food, it can cause stomach upset and many other health issues.